Western Mediterranean Excursion
Amalfi enters in the circuit of the western part of the Mediterranean sea, where cruise companies like: Azamara Cruises, Princess Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Seabourn Cruises, Silversea Cruises. They dock with their ships in the port of Amalfi for a whole day, and sometimes even all night, giving at the passengers the opportunity to visit the Amalfi coast, the archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum, tastings of typical food and local wines with egogastronomic tours.
These are some services that the Amalfi Coast Driving Dreams do.
The itinerary for this tour is:
Starting from Amalfi, we go:
- First of all straight to Positano where we stopping to give to you a right time to visit well the town,
- after that we follow the main road of the Amalfi Drive, trought Praiano, the Emerald Grotto, Fiordo di Furore, Vettica di Amalfi, along the road we do some stop to take a beautiful photos,
- always by the Coast we get in Ravello a town located at 350 meters above the sea level where you can have a lunch in a good restaurant with a sea view,
- than you can visit the Town with its beautiful Villa Cimbrone an old Nobiliar residence also famous for the Ravello Festival, you can walk around the main square.
- Finally at the end we go back in Amalfi where you can visit by yourself before to go back on board of the Cruise Ship.
The Full Day tour is 8 hours Long
Included a Tax, Tolls, Petrol, Parking, Luxury Mercedes Vehicle full AC and Wi Fi, English Speaking Driver.
Is Not Included a Lunch, Souvenir, any Tickets for a Museum, Private Villa, Ruins.
We are legal Driver for a Private Transportation and not a Tour Guide for the Archeological Site.
- DepartureFrom your location / At your location
- Dress CodeAt your choice
- IncludedAmalfi pierEnglish speaking driverLuxury vehiclePetrolDeparture Taxes
- Not IncludedWifiLunchEntry FeesPersonal Guide
Departure: from your location Amalfi
First stop: Amalfi
Second stop: Ravello
Third stop: Pompeii
Back at your Location
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.